Thursday, September 12, 2013

I want my laser pointer



I'm Shirley, a high school student. Most of the boy around me have their laser pointers. They use it to point star, burn paper, lighten it in the dark. The light beam is colorful and bright. Looks so cool. As a girl, will it be possible for me to have one and what kind of laser pointer suit me?


My deskmate Mark also have one. He told me that I can get some information about laser pointer from internet and a website he gives me www.highlasers.com. I surf for a long time, there are quite a lot of news about laser pointer, but too many information confused me i still have no idea about which to choose. At last i send an e-mail to the haghlasers.com for help. They reply me quickly and write to me a lot about choosing laser pointer, such as color, they suggest me 532nm green laser. Because it is particularly bright, the interference is small, its dot is more round and with high sensitivity. Yeah, and green is also my favorite color, i certainly will choose a green laser. And another factor is power, because i just want one for pointing star and outdoor exploration. And they suggest me 100mw is enough for me. And they also told me i can't play it with pet with higher than 5mW power. FORBIDDEN to point it at animal, especially its EYE.
 
They really help me. I think a suitable laser pointer is on the way to me with Highlasers' help.
And i will share my use experience with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment