Saturday, September 21, 2013

Use Laser to Play a Game

The games such as Plants vs Zombies or Angry Bird in our phone may be a little boring, even the  massive online games. Have you ever think about playing a real game in reality. of course not Rock Paper Scissors. Well, let me guide you. The Big Bang Theory! It is quite a funny  teleplay but the most happy thing for me is the game played inside. As a big fan, I followed almost every game that appeared. Today I will introduce you a best enjoyable game.

The tool you need is some small piece of mirror, a laser pointer, and a alarm apparatus. And if your laser is without color, a bottle of depurative is also needed, such as what Sheldon do in the teleplay.
Well, everything has been done, let's stat our game.

First, Fixed on the wall around the different angle mirror.
Then, turn on your laser pointer and shoot to one mirror, and adjust the angle to make every mirror can  refract the laser. Though the refraction, it will form a coherent laser route.
Last is install a alarm apparatus at the end of line. The line will be interdict once a player encounter the laser, meanwhile the alarm will make a sound as it can't get the laser signal. Are you clear ok , everything had been done, let's play!
 For the first time I was play with my friends Anthony and Michael and my girlfriend Holiday, an interesting name, right?
 As the game designer, I do demonstration for them first. There has seven times refraction. Well, although it is designed by myself, it is quite hard for me to finish it. I just past the half of the game. So embarrassed, they three have a lot of fun in watching. Michael is the second to play, he is slim and confident to be able to complete it. Right, he is quite thinner than me, but he has a stiff limbs. I don't think he will succeed. Well, Well, Well, let's see what happened. He fall over his own feet. Just passed three line. What a poor Mike. Then Anthony want to have a try. I bet he will win, because he likes dancing. I think he can handle it easily. And finally he do finish it. Last player is my girlfriend, Holiday. She is a enthusiastic person and enjoys playing game very much. This is the most important reason why I make this game. Hope she will like it. But the game looks easier but harder to do. She tries four times and the best grade is nine lines, better than me. *O*

That is just a game from The Big Bang Theory. Sounds interesting, right? Just a laser pointer and a alarm apparatus and some mirrors. The alarm apparatus was home-made, and the laser pointer is bought from internet, www.highlasers.com, hope it can help you,too.

Fun from game, fun in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment