Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pets Love Laser



Do you have a pet? A dog or cat? Does your pet have a toy? And how do you play with your pet? Well, I have two cats and i know well about what they two want. Maybe you can do the same thing with your pet as I do. And today I will introduce you a laser pointer.
Well, I hesitated for quite a long time indeed because of the high price of a low power laser pointer. But I can see how much my pets love it. One day i walk with them to central park, a boy were holding a laser with his dog, my cats were crazy about the lighten spot. And maybe i should do something for my two little friends.


I bought a 1mw Dazzle Series Red Laser Pointer from Highlasers.com. After a day work, I played with them at night. Oh god, they got crazy! Their eyes light up with they see the laser. They looked and chased the spot on the wall and floor. Result to vomit, one of them spit saliva. I stopped and she lay on the floor and breathed very very very very fast with her tongue out. I'm afraid she must be thirsty and took water for her but she still played with the spot and not drink. :-o
I consult customer service of highlasers.com. They suggest me don't play too long, five or six minutes one time and make the laser move slowly. Try not to let them play too long or run too fast at first time.
After long time practice, I also summarize some points for attention when play with pets:
One. Don't shoot to the pet's eyes.
Two. Don't shoot to the objects with reflection features, such as mirror and smooth marble floor.
Three. Don't play at night unless you live in the first floor. It's easy for pets to make some noise on the wooden floor or tile floor when they make a sharp turn to chase.
In America, one in every four pets suffers from obesity. Unfortunately, most pet owners while all day in the face of fat dogs and cats, but they always think their pats is normal. When you use hand to touch on the both sides of your pets' body, can't feel ribs, then the pets are likely to be overweight. These extra weight will damage the joints. So pets' parents should spend more time to their pets by using laser pointer to make them to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment