Thursday, October 10, 2013

A New Job After My School



In fact, i have graduated from college for almost four month, but without any mawkishness at that time. It seems like a period that i must experience. So everything went so easy. But i'm confused why would i be so sad now, about my missing days. I like writing some slice of my life, taking photo for the place i touched. I know of a sentence like this: people write down the past, because they are afraid of forgetting them. Maybe not as exactly as i said, but the meaning is about the same. Yeah, if i remember my past time, i can look over my diary, my photo album. But i suddenly glimpse nothing left about my college.

Life may made up by endless regret. Life is also made up by jealousy. I know it feel so bad to jealous others and wish to abandon this feeling, but, too hard for me. I know clearly that it is my excessive desire make me unhappy.
Mr. Wangjiu, meet in lhasa, he told me don't think too much about the material world. "  buddha may help you to release." he recommend me a book named: love in the outbreak of wisdom. I follow to his advice.
My friend told me just wait, the god or what should i say, the buddha will arrange all the things for me. But, why you make me wait for such a long time. Almost a twenty four years old girl, never and ever have felt in love, why make the reality so cruel to me. I had loved a boy, deeply love, but no response, as he love my friend, how satire it is! They finally be together, what i do is just grieved myself and blessing for them. Can you imagine how goodness am i. Well, no person can aware that.
The people show his or her happiness don't mean he don't have sadness. So i spit the feeling out just for hair me down. All the people have sad moment. I just write it down.
Off the topic once more.....
These days i got a job about selling laser pointer, you can track it www.highlaser.com if you like. I will go on renewing this article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment